- Updated On:
- July 20, 2022
An exclusive and contemporary mid-level high rise residential apartments in the suburbs of Kileleshwa-a stone throw away from schools, shopping malls, hospitals and recreational spots. This project consists of a total of 15 floors which exclude 3 basement parking’s across three blocks and ground floor for common facilities.
Rooftop: Offers panoramic views of Nairobi County is a modern-day football playing field that is well protected for security reasons, a barbeque area and provision for hanging lines.
There is a glass bridge that will enable residents from Block B to access the common areas on Block C and vice verse.
- Semi-open modern kitchen and bespoke dining area while the spacious lounge enjoys breezy balcony access.
- Full height sliding doors with sturdy aluminium frame styling.
- Pre-fitted, standard curtain railing and rod
- Imported high gloss laminate finish modular kitchen fitted for optimal and organized storage space.
- Provision for electric cooking station with extractor hood.
- Provision for under sink instant water heater for kitchen use.
- High quality ceramic tiling for kitchen floor and wall.
- Ample space for large double door refrigerator and cooker/oven.
- Common garden and children’s playing area
- Children Care Centre and family gathering room
- Coffee house
- A well-equipped gym
- Power backup generator for all areas including inside
- Borehole and water storage facilities
- Satellite tv and fiber optic infrastructure
- Fingerprint lock system
- CCTV, Electric fencing, Intercom
- High speed Elevators and ample parking area
- 24 Hour security
- Landscaped Zen Garden and rooftop recreation area
- 1 Bedroom – 44sqmtrs – 4.8M
- 1 Bedroom – 49sqmtrs – 5.8M
- 2 Bedroom – 85sqmtrs (1 Balcony) – 8.3M
- 2 Bedroom – 89sqmtrs (2 Balconies) – 7.2M
- 2 Bedroom – 100sqmtrs (2 Balconies) – 9.5M
- 2 Bedroom – 100sqmtrs (3 Balconies) – 9.7M
- 3 Bedroom – 121sqmtrs (2 Balconies) – 9.9M
- 3 Bedroom – 130sqmtrs (2 Balconies & DSQ) – 11.7M