Property Sales and Letting
Incorporate the needs of all stakeholders offering maximum satisfaction in line with the current market trends.
Introduce transparency, integrity and professionalism in a market developing each day to be at par with the global standards.
Bring with it a new fresher outlook of exemplary professionalism, responsiveness, market knowledge and service delivery.
Good Living Properties offers a wide range of valuation services;
- Land & Buildings for sale and rental purposes
- Estate planning
- Insurance / Mortgages
The valuation is comprehensive, consistent with the current market value and cost effectiveness.
Our valuation process provides the client with a detailed property valuation report which contains full analysis of the market, full photographic record and the recommendations with likely timescale.
- Security / Mortgage Valuations
- Purchase and Sale
- Balance Sheet Requirements
- Merger / Take-Over and Corporate Information
- Legal / Judgement Purposes
- Expropriation Compensation
- Municipal Valuation and Rates Objections
- Tax Valuations
- Institutional properties
- Industrial property, including plant and machinery
- Agricultural properties including ranches, flower farms & horticultural enterprises
- Hotels/ Hospitality properties
The purposes of valuation carried out include:
- Sale/Purchase purposes
- Rental assessment, determinations and disputes
- Mortgage- Used for appraisal by banks, insurance companies and pension funds
- Determination of Reserve price, among others
- Compulsory acquisition of land by the Government
- Accounting/ Book keeping purposes
- Taxation purposes e.g. Rating and stamp duty
Our one to one specialized service will assist and advise on all aspects of buying property or real estate including:
- Market trends and forecasts
- The acquisition process
- The best form of holding property – Trust, Company, or individual Title
- Financing of the property
- All related costs – transfer fees, transfer duty, etc.
- How to structure your investment
- Advice regarding Capital Gains Tax and any other applicable taxes
We will help you arrange a GOOD SALE. We’ll manage the process start to finish and keep you informed every step of the way. We will:
- Provide informal and formal valuations using registered valuers
- Confirm sales particulars and review title documents
- Put your property on the market, advertising it through various media, and prepare it for viewing
- Personally attend each viewing
- Help you choose and instruct your lawyer, and advise on any legal issues that arise
- Help you get the best offer, and negotiate the final price and terms on your behalf
- Prepare draft contracts and sale agreements
- Assist in the completion and signing of contracts
- Assist in obtaining required clearances from the authorities
Facilitate the exchange of contracts, payment and completion of sale
If you’re thinking of letting your property or intend to purchase a property to let, then take a look at our professional and effective service to assist you find good tenants, collect rents and manage your properties efficiently.
We’ll manage your property and make it hassle free by providing below:
- Property Marketing Plan
- Rent Negotiations
- Preparation and signing of Tenancy Agreements
- Professional Inventory
- General Insurance
- Annual Rent Assessment Reviews
- Debt Control & Recovery Facilities
- Tax Advice
- Rent Collection Service
- Monthly Accounts Statements
- Property Maintenance
- Routine Property Visits
We manage residential and commercial properties, providing the following services:
Revenues Billing and Collection
- Raise Service charge invoices.
- Ensure effective collection of monies due.
- Follow up on revenue collections.
- Payments for all service providers (security, water, cleaning, electricity, garbage collection, facility management etc).
- Salary payments to caretakers and payroll management.
- Payments for one-off/annual expenses (land rates and rent, insurances).
- Negotiations with service providers for prices, services and contractual obligations.
- Handling City Council and other authorities- NEMA certifications
Financial and Accounting
- Complete accounting and financial reports.
- Annual accounts and liaison with auditors.
- VAT billing and collections.
- Petty cash expenses management.
Day to Day Operations
- Supervision of service providers e.g. Fumigation, cleaning and facility management, garbage collection, electric fence maintenance, etc.
- Supervisor of caretaker and facility managers.
- Effective service management to control costs.
- Supervision of security and parking issues.
- Routine Repairs.
- Waste and Water management.